Every year in July we read a novel with a food-related plot. Our choice this July was The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (chosen by Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach). A big thank you to members who read and reviewed the book on their blogs. Here is a list of our reviews.
- Abby from The Happy Food Dance
- Pech from Pechluck’s Food Adventures
- Vicki from I’d Rather Be at the Beach
- Jeanette from Can I Have it Like That?
- Sarah at Simply Cooked
- Amanda at Omar Niode Foundation
Our August book is a history book entitled Thomas Jefferson’s Creme Brulee: How a Founding Father and His Slave James Hemings Introduced French Cuisine to America by Thomas J Craughwell. Please read some or all of it and blog about your thoughts in the last week of August. A round-up will be posted here on 1 September.
New members are always welcome! Find out more about us.