Thanks to our members who read and wrote reviews of Season to Taste: How I Lost My Sense of Smell and Found My Way by Molly Birnbaum, chosen by Katherine Martinelli.
- Jules at Stone Soup
- Julie at Savvy Eats
- Katie at Baking Unadorned
- Lisa at Charleston Treasures
- Kim at Cup of Creativi-Tea
- Aileen at 300 Threads
- Sarah at Simply Cooked
- Mellissa at A Fit and Spicy Life
- Marian at Spelt for Choice
- Lucy at What’s for Dinner?
- Shelley at My Little Chickadees
- Victoria at Mommy Marginalia
- Liz at enter with love into darkness
- Anni at anjeme
- Kim at Rustic Kitchen Bistro
- Katherine at Katherine Martinelli
- Suzy at sudden lunch!
Our April book is Dinner Roles: American Women and Culinary Culture, chosen by Liz of enter with love into darkness. Please post your review on the last day of April and come back here on May 1 for a round-up. Please link back to this page and to Liz’s blog.
New members are always most welcome. Please email Sarah at kitchen reader dot blog at gmail dot com to join us.