Thanks to all of you who posted about our February book, A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg. It was chosen by Jules of Stone Soup. Here is a list of all our reviews.
- Marian at Spelt for Choice
- Julie at Savvy Eats
- Aileen at 300 Threads
- Liz at enter with love into darkness
- Jules at Stone Soup
- Katherine at Katherine Martinelli
- Anni at anjeme
- Mellissa at A Fit and Spicy Life
- Sarah at Simply Cooked
- Victoria at Mommy Marginalia
- Lisa at Charleston Treasures
- Kim at Rustic Garden Bistro
Our March book is Season to Taste: How I Lost My Sense of Smell and Found My Way by Molly Birnbaum chosen by Katherine Martinelli. Please share your reviews on the last day of March and link back to the Kitchen Reader and Katherine’s blog in your review. We will be discussing the book in two Google+ hangouts, to be announced shortly.