Thanks to all of you who read and wrote about our October book, Spiced: A Pastry Chef’s True Stories of Trials by Fire, After-Hours Exploits, and What Really Goes on in the Kitchen by Dalia Jurgenson, chosen by Libbi of Domestic Wandering. Here is a list of all our reviews. See what your fellow members thought of the book!
- Fran at The Flavorful Fork
- Katherine at Katherine Martinelli
- Sarah at Simply Cooked
- Emily at Six Kilos of Pumpkin
- Lisa at Charleston Treasures
- Julie at Savvy Eats
- Lucy at What’s for Dinner?
- Libbi at Domestic Wandering
- Tanya at Three Square Meals
- Jules at The Stone Soup Diaries
- Liz at enter with love into darkness
- Stephanie at My Year of Food
Our November books centre on the idea of local eating. You can choose to read one (or both) of these books, selected by Julie of Savvy Eats.
- Eat Where You Live: How to Find and Enjoy Fantastic Local and Sustainable Food No Matter Where You Live by Lou Bendrick
- Just Food: Where Locavores Get it Wrong and How We Can Truly Eat Responsibly by James E McWilliams